Skip to main content

Council tax - Change of circumstances

To make sure you are paying the correct amount of Council Tax, you must inform us of changes to your personal circumstances.

Change of address:

Fill in this form if you are moving within, into or out of Rhondda Cynon Taf

No longer eligible for a discount:

Inform us if you are no longer eligible for a discount you are receiving e.g. Single Persons Discount, Student Discount by completing the cancel a discount or exemption form online.

Landlord - Change of tenant:

Use our change of tenant form to inform us if you have a change of tenant at your property.

In receipt of Housing Benefits or Council Tax Reduction?

If you are in receipt of Housing Benefits or Council Tax Reduction and your circumstances have changed you must inform us. 

View further details about the types of changes that may effect your Housing Benefits or Council Tax Reduction entitlement and report a change online.

Inform us about a death:

Inform us about a death that may result in a Council Tax overpayment or discount. You can use the Tell Us Once service. This means you will only need to provide the details of the deceased person once and we will be able to make the necessary arrangements with his/her account.

Contact us

Please write to:

Oldway House
CF39 9ST

Tel: 01443 425002
Minicom: 01443 680708