Entertainment and Alcohol Licences

A Temporary Event Notices (TEN's) allows small-scale events to take place at any premises without a premises licence or designated premises supervisor.

Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council has issued a Statement of Licensing Policy under the Licensing Act 2003.

Premises licence advice, information and application fees.
Sex establishment licence information and application advice.
Any exhibition, demonstration or performance of hypnotism (as defined in the Hypnotism Act 1952) on any person requires the express written consent of the council as the Licensing Authority
Apply to for a licence to store explosives/fireworks
Premises licensed to sell alcohol must have a designated premises supervisor, who holds a personal licence.
View details of current premises licence applications