* Disposing of PPE and trade waste that may contain Coronovirus
Please dispose of trade waste that may contain the virus in the following way:
- Please be reminded that tissues, kitchen roll or toilet paper used to blow nose etc should be disposed of in your BROWN BAG or bagged inside a trade waste bin only.
- Put used PPE and disposable cleaning cloths in to a brown bag(s) or bagged inside a trade waste bin.
- Then put the bag into a second brown bag, tie it securely and keep separate from other waste. Wait 72 hours before putting it in to your trade waste bin/out for collection.
- DO NOT place these items in your blue bags as they cannot be recycled.
Buy trade recycling and waste bags
- blue trade recycling bags in bulk (quantities of 25 bags) - £0.35 each plus £8.60 delivery charge (non-refundable)
- brown trade waste bags in bulk (quantities of 25 bags) - £2.25 each plus £8.60 delivery charge (non-refundable)
- trade food recycling bags (25 bags) - £8.75 plus £8.60 delivery charge (non-refundable)
- reusable green waste sacks (from 1st November 2021) - two sacks upon registration and £3.00 per sack thereafter
Request bags to be delivered to your business
At Local Libraries
Trade waste and recycling bags can also be purchased at RCT libraries. Find you local Library.
- blue trade recycling bags in bulk - £0.35 each
- brown trade waste bags - £2.25 each
- trade food recycling bags - £8.75 for a roll of 25 bags
- green waste sacks are not available at the local Libraries, please order Green Waste Sacks online.