Skip to main content

Graffiti - Pay a Graffiti Fine

Pay your Streetcare Enforcement / Graffiti Fine online.
Please select the Streetcare Enforcement Notice on the following page and enter your 9 digit reference starting with 3.

What does the Council do about graffiti?

We take all occurrences of graffiti extremely seriously. If graffiti is of an offensive or abusive nature, we aim to remove or paint over the offensive material within one working day of it being reported to us. Offensive graffiti includes any foul language; statements with racist, political or religious content; or any explicit image or comment.

We aim to remove non-offensive and non-abusive graffiti within five working days of it being reported.

We remove offensive graffiti from any property and non-offensive graffiti from all Council property.

To ensure speedy removal of graffiti, we operate three rapid response teams. These units also remove fly posters and chewing gum.

How can I report graffiti?

If you would like to report graffiti please use the contact details at the end of this page.

When you contact us, please give us as much information as possible including the following:

  • where is the graffiti?
  • is it on a house, a wall, a bridge, a bus shelter etc?
  • is it near a landmark (post office, public house, monument etc.)?
  • what is it?
  • is it racist, offensive, abusive?
  • is it words or pictures?
  • what surface is it on?
  • is it on brickwork, pebbledash, roller doors, wooden panelling etc?
  • what colour is it?
  • is it coloured spray paint, black marker pen etc?
  • is the property Council or privately owned?
  • did you see who did it?

If you saw the people who produced the graffiti please give us the following information:

  • when did you witness the incident?
  • what day, date and time did you see the vandalism take place?
  • what did you see?
  • how many people carried out the vandalism?
  • can you describe them?
  • what were they doing?
  • did they have any vehicles?
  • what was the colour, make and registration number?
  • where were you?
  • how close were you?
  • how good a view did you have?
  • what was the weather?
  • how light was it?

Are you prepared to help us to prosecute people who deface property by agreeing to make a statement about the incident?

The Service Director for Streetcare 

Rhondda Cynon Taf Streetcare Services 
Ty Glantaf 
Unit B23, Treforest Industrial Estate 
CF37 5TT

Tel: 01443 425001 
Fax: 01443 844310