What do I need to do?
|If your child turns 3 between 1st September 2022 - 31st December 2022
||You need to apply for Pre-nursery place for January 2023 & Nursery place for September 2023
|If your child turns 3 between 1st January 2023 - 31st March 2023
||You need to apply for a Pre-nursery place for April 2023 & Nursery place for September 2023
|If your child turns 3 between 1st April 2023 - 31st August 2023
||You just need to apply for a Nursery place for September 2023
January 2023 places for pupils who turn three between 1st September 2022 – 31st December 2022
- APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application on 11th November 2022.
April 2023 places for pupils who turn three between 1st January 2023 – 31st March 2023
- Online applications will be accepted from 2nd January 2023 to 10th February 2023.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application on 10th March 2023.
How to apply?
Applying online is quick and easy.
* Please be aware that when you start completing an online pre-nursery application, you must complete in one attempt and not come out of the system.
Please note - You will need a valid email address to make your application online.
These places are provided strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at any school. Once the Nursery accommodation is deemed to be full, no further Pre-Nursery pupils may be admitted.
Please note: Not all mobile devices (iphones / iPads and android phones / tablets) are compatible with the online admissions system and the software company that provides the system recommends the use of PC or laptop. If you do not have access to your own PC/Laptop, you can use one for free in any of our Libraries.
Please be aware that the Citizen Portal is offline between the hours of 10.00pm until 12.00 midnight every evening. Unfortunately, no online applications can be made during these times. Apologies, for any inconvenience this may cause.