Skip to main content

School/College bus pass - Report it lost or stolen

You can report a lost or stolen bus pass using our online form

If your child loses their pass, your child can obtain a temporary travel slip from the school reception which will allow them to travel to school for two weeks whilst their replacement pass is being ordered.

If your child has lost their pass during the school day, they can go to reception and a temporary travel authorisation slip will be issued.

They can use their temporary travel slip for a maximum of two weeks

A replacement pass needs to be purchased quickly as the School Transport Team needs time to process the payment and order it from the printers.

How can I pay for a replacement pass?

  • Via the Council's website
  • Telephone: 01443 425001
  • In person: At any Council’s One4aLL centre
Replacement passes cost £8.15
Related Pages