South Wales Victim Focus
provide help and support to anyone in South Wales affected by directly or indirectly by crime. We are an independence charity, we are not part of the police, the courts or any other criminal justice agency.
The services are free, confidential and available whether or not the crime has been reported to the Police and regardless of when it happened.
How we can help
- Help for parents to support child victims indirectly
- Help to report crime and speaking to the police
- Information on the criminal justice process and going to court
- Assistance with Criminal Injuries Compensation authority
- Referrals to other agencies for specialist support
- Support for ASB victims
- Help to access Restorative Justice services
Specially trained staff and volunteers are based locally and can offer you immediate and long term help and support to enable you to cope and recover from the effects of crime.
We understand that everyone's experience is different. You may be feeling a range of emotions, you may have unanswered questions or you may feel confused about what happens next.
We will work with you to understand how best we can help and be there for you as long as you need support.
Contact South Wales Victim Focus today on 0300 30 30 161
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 8.00pm
Outside of their operating hours you can contact the National Supportline on 080 8168 9111 - available 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Or you can visit South Wales Victim Focus