A collaboration between Rhondda Cynon Taf Council, University of South Wales, Coleg Y Cymoedd, and businesses located in the Treforest Industrial Estate area, Treforest Growth is a business networking group about economic growth for businesses based on the Treforest Industrial Estate.
The Estate is a major force in the Welsh economy with over 400 businesses employing over 4000 staff. Optimally placed at the heart of the South Wales transport network, it is a location with many advantages but also has exceptional potential.
Aspirations of the Business Growth Treforest Group:
- Develop an active business community who are proud to identify with their estate
- Establish lasting and mutually beneficial relationships between businesses government and Educational institutions
- To help existing businesses wherever possible.
- Modernise the infrastructure
- Create new jobs
- Attract new businesses
- Consider new opportunities
For more information Please click here