Who are they and what do they do?
An elite and exclusive student workforce selected by Sport RCT to support and lead key projects, working alongside partners from National Governing Bodies, Education, Leisure and Health.
Academy members will project manage programmes such as School Holiday Sports Camps, Events and Festivals, Leadership Training Schemes and Club Development projects.
The Academy will also be given the opportunity to provide mentoring support to young ambassadors and college and university placement students.
What support is available to them?
- Sport Development experience
- Training opportunities
- Sport RCT Kit
- Opportunity to be part of the Sport RCT Steering Group
- Project Management experience
- Progression into paid positions
- RCT Volunteer scheme – linked to recognised award
How can you get involved?
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org titled Sport RCT Academy