We are pleased to offer concessionary rates on our Leisure For Life Membership for junior (under 18 and senior (over 60) members, as well as those on qualifying benefits. These concessionary rates are very competitive and offer the same level of membership but with reduced prices to reflect personal circumstances.
Please note, you will be expected to provide the necessary documentation and evidence to qualify for a concessionary Leisure for Life membership. As such, you cannot join online, but can visit your nearest Leisure Centre, where staff will be happy to help you.
DO YOU FALL INTO ANY OF THESE CATEGORIES?
- I am under 18
- I am over 60
- I am a student
- Registered Voluntary Carer
- Job Seeker’s Contributory / New Deal
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Severe Disablement Allowance / Carer’s Allowance / Disability Living Allowance Care Component / Attendance Allowance / Incapacity Benefit / Invalid Carer’s Allowance / Employment and Support Allowance / Personal Independence Payments
- Working Tax Credit - with health exemption charges certificate
- Universal Credit
Join today and start saving!
Monthly Direct Debit
12 month committed membership
Monthly Direct Debit
Monthly Pay as you Go
Access to all leisure for life activities for one day
Save up to 20%
Friends & Family scheme
Combine up to four memberships and enjoy discounted access to all Leisure for Life activities.
See below examples of the great savings you can make by joining our committed membership scheme.
* Annual membership costs £230.00, which equates to £19.16 per month.
* All prices are based on a 52-week structure.
‘Pay As You Go’ figures based on: Classes: £3.60, Fitness Suite: £3.60, Swim: £2.15.
*Fitness Suite inductions are free of charge as part of the Leisure for Life committed membership scheme.
- Exclusive access to online booking, allowing you to secure a place in your favourite class up to seven days in advance.
- Enjoy unlimited access to modern gyms, free induction and dedicated support from expert instructors as often as you like.
- Get involved with our fantastic range of classes - from Aqua Aerobics to Zumba with Insanity, Pilates, Octane and Synrgy in between - and enjoy as many as you choose at whichever centre takes your fancy.
- Get back in the game with our indoor sports facilities and play with unlimited access to activities such as squash and badminton.
- Dive into our excellent range of swimming pools and swim as often as you like.
- Combine up to four individual memberships for further saving of up to 20%
- Concessionary rates for junior (under 18) and senior (over 60) members and those on qualifying benefits.
FREE membership for serving members of the armed forces.
Terms and Conditions / Frequently Asked Questions.