This is an exciting time for local authorities as we seek to deliver both ever-improving services for residents and value for money.
A career in local government offers some of the toughest and most intellectually stimulating challenges as we provide services that affect thousands of lives in many different ways.
Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council is once again seeking to recruit talented graduates to our range of Graduate Programmes. Each of the schemes offers a unique opportunity to learn new skills, develop professionally and start a career in community-based public service.
- Earn £27,041 per year on a 37-hour contract
- Complete a range of fully-funded professional qualifications
- Work flexi-time
- Receive 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Undergo mentoring with a senior member of staff
- Be entitled to participate in a wide-range of staff benefit schemes including the Local Government Pension Scheme, the Cycle2Work Scheme and the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Access to Leisure for Life Corporate Membership
- Receive a ‘Vectis’ staff benefits card
Many graduates from previous years have gone into management positions after the programme including two who are currently working in head of service roles within the Authority.
If you have drive and passion to help us meet a huge range of responsibilities then you could apply to be part of one of our Graduate Programmes.
19th April 2021
4th June 2021
Applications close (Please check individual posts for dates, these vary)
Assessment Centre if required for post
1st July – 23rd July 2021
Interviews to take place (dates are subject to change)
Start work with RCT