The Importance of Nutrition | Pwysigrwydd Maeth
Tue, 14 Jun 2022 13:00
Spring is here, and it is a great time to think about becoming healthier. Nutrition plays an important role for our health and well-being, and there are several reasons for it:
1. A balanced and healthy diet supports the immune system and protects us from various diseases.
2. Appropriate nutrition provides us with energy to do things we need to and like to do.
3. Eating a healthy diet can improve our mood and general well-being.
If you would like to learn more, you can check our free webinar on nutrition.
The Importance of Hydration | Pwysigrwydd Hydradiad
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:00
The rising temperatures in spring and summer mean that we should start thinking about appropriate hydration more. Hydration is extremely important to our health, and there are several reasons for it:
1. Proper hydration can prevent infections.
2. It supports nutrient delivery and organ function.
3. It can decrease joint pain by keeping them lubricated.
If you would like to learn more about hydration, you can join our free webinar.
Grief Loss and Bereavement | Galar, colled a phrofedigaeth
Thu, 14 Jul 2022 13:00
Our grief, loss and bereavement workshop in association with St Oswald’s Hospice, will help you to gain a better understanding of bereavement and how it affects those around us. It will also help you to explore the reality of working with people who are affected by grief and loss.
The M Word | Yr M
Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:00
Staying Well at work wants to raise awareness about the effects of menopause on women’s health and wellbeing and encourage all women going through the menopause to speak out and educate others so we would welcome people to access our workshop called ‘The M Word’.
The aims of the workshop are:
- To promote positive thinking and communication around the menopause
- To provide a greater insight into the challenges and practical solutions to menopause
- To understand what the experts can offer, who should you talk to and when?
- To talk, share and ask questions… however silly they may seem!