Grants are available to community groups within Neighbourhood Network areas.
PLEASE NOTE - The Neighbourhood Network Fund is now closed. It may reopen later in the year subject to more funding being made available
If you would like more information on the work of the Neighbourhood Network in your area please contact your local Community Coordinator.
Some examples include;
- Activities for specific groups of residents in the community (for example Over 50’s, Dementia friendly, Autism friendly)
- Project Costs/resources
- Small pieces of equipment
- Venue hire
- Activities to reduce loneliness and isolation
This list is not exhaustive, please ask one of the team if you need further information.
Grants of up to £1000 are available
- Applications from community groups would be very welcome with second round closing at the end of August 2022.
- Depending on demand, further funds may be available thereafter with consideration given to multiple applications from organisations/groups.
- All grants awarded must be fully spent by the 31st March 2023
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application as we seek to ensure equity across the county, geographically.
- All grants are subject to terms and conditions and reporting requirements