Skip to main content

Resident Support

The Council continues to provide resident support to vulnerable residents, coordinated from the 7 Community Resilience Hubs, with the support of Council Staff, Community Resilience Volunteers and 3rd Sector and community partners.

Support & Assistance

You can ask for support at any time if you find yourself in need and do NOT have the support of family, friends or your community.

Your local Community Resilience Hub Teams, Interlink and RCT Volunteers can help with:

  • Support to go out shopping
  • Support to go out to collect a prescription
  • Support to access a Community Group or Activity
  • Friendly telephone call to maintain social contact
  • Support to find work, or received work related training
  • Information and guidance about money or benefits
  • Information about the ‘At Home’ library service
  • Information about the Lifeline Plus Service
  • Support for your wellbeing if you are afraid, confused or lonely

You can request help by calling 01443 425020 or by completing the online form request assistance here

The Council will share your details with the relevant department depending on your needs. On occasions we may have to share your details with external organisations if we are unable to provide the support you have asked for.

For more information about how the Council process and protects your information please read the privacy notice. This can be found at the following link

Changing Places

If you, a family member or some-one you know requires the use of a changing place please click on the link below to the Changing place website where you will find the details of those recently installed in RCT, alongside other similar facilities across the UK.

Test, Trace, Protect

If you have been advised to self-isolate by Test Trace and Protect

There is further advice and guidance available online.

Residents who have been advised to ‘Self Isolate’ by the Test, Trace, Protect Contact Tracers AND have NO support network can also request assistance here or alternatively call 01443 425020