The Council works with key partners to provide support to residents. Coordinated from the Community Resilience Hubs, residents can ask for support at any time by completing the request for support form online.Support will be provided by; Council Staff, Community Resilience Volunteers; 3rd Sector and community partners.
Support & Assistance
You can ask for support at any time if you find yourself in need and do not have the support of family, friends or your community.
Your local response team can help with:
- Support with shopping
- Friendly telephone call to maintain social contact
- Support to find work or receive work related training
- Information and guidance about money or benefits
- Information about the ‘At Home’ library service
- Information about the Lifeline Plus Service
- Wellbeing support if you are feeling lonely or isolated or would like to be put in contact with a local Community Group in your area.
- Wellbeing Assessment – includes a home visit to discuss and record the position of the whole family, including things that are going well and things you may need help with from our Community Partners
We can also help with specialist resettlement support such as Biometric appointments, Visa enquiries and any other matters relating to living and working in Rhondda, Cynon, Taf.
You can request help by completing the online form below
The Council will share your details with the relevant internal department depending on your needs. On occasions we may share your details with external organisations to provide any specialist support you have asked for.
For more information about how the Council process and protects your information please read the privacy notice. This can be found at the following link www.rctcbc.gov.uk/dataprotection
If you, a family member or some-one you know requires the use of a changing place please click on the link below to the Changing place website where you will find the details of those recently installed in RCT, alongside other similar facilities across the UK. http://www.changing-places.org/
Test, Trace, Protect
If you have been advised to self-isolate by Test Trace and Protect
There is further advice and guidance available online.