100 "Green Tickets" have been hidden in rolls of recycling bags and distributed across the County Borough. Each lucky person who finds a "Green Ticket" will win a limited edition BAGSY for life bag and be entered in to a FREE prize draw to win a signed, framed picture by BAGSY.
To enter the competition, a GREEN Ticket must be discovered inside a roll of CLEAR Recycling bags and the winner must agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below and contact the Council before taking the GREEN Ticket to Ty Glantaf, Taffs Fall Road, Treforest Industrial Estate, CF37 5TT to collect their bag and be entered into the FREE prize draw.
The Competition will run from 26th September - 31st March 2020 with the final prize draw taking place in April 2020
You've got to RECYCLE to WIN IT!
Order recycling bags online
Competition Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Streetcare Services, Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council, Ty Glantaf, Unit B23, Taffs Fall Road, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, CF37 5TT.
- This Competition is open to all Rhondda Cynon Taf residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Competition.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Bagsy limited edition "bag for life" prizes must be redeemed by the Competition winners between September 2019 - April 2020 only.
- Only one bag for life can be claimed per household.
- If a winner does not agree to the terms and conditions regarding publicity, is not a Rhondda Cynon Taf resident or works for the promoter then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Prize draw - each bag for life winner will be entered into a prize draw to win a framed signed picture by BAGSY, which will be drawn in April 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- The Promoter reserves the right to end this Competition at any time and without notice.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of a third party to claim the prize during the allocated time.
- Decisions taken by the Promoter in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the Competition. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used and processed solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation for the purposes of administering the Competition and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all 100 GREEN Tickets returned before the closing date. The winner will be notified via a supplied email address, postal address and or phone number. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted by 30th April 2020, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- There are no alternative prizes.